Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day 8 - April 9, 2007

I spent the morning painting to the tune of an upset heifer. She was penned in the area of the barn that my studio faces in punishment for having run away and she was not at all happy. I really didn't mind though, it was refreshing in comparison to the din of the traffic that I hear in the city.

Painting went well this morning but I lost it shortly after lunch. Frustrating! I returned to the studio at about 8:30pm, did some repainting but am still pulling my hair out.

After dinner Bruce, an actor and playwright from New York read from an essay that he is working on. It was about a life-altering event and was very moving. Sara (pen name Pennypacker), a children's author read from one of her Clementine books. I've gotten to know Sara a bit over the last week and was delighted to discover that she is the author of this lovely series.

No comments:

Post a Comment