Friday, April 6, 2007

Day 4 - April 5, 2007


I'll be brief as it is late and I just returned from my studio. I started my day by walking a 1 ½ mile trail through the woods landing in a vibrant yellow mustard field next to the studio barn. It was much cooler out today but sunny and the sky tonight is a clear black speckled with stars.

The first part of my day went very well, I was thinking that my first painting should be complete early tomorrow. Wrong!!!! Re-entering the real world for a trip into town on the shuttle to pick up some supplies broke the spell. I struggled the remainder of the day and knew that if I didn't resolve my foreground woes before bed I'd have a restless sleep. So it was back to the barn after dinner to do some problem solving. I can sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment