Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day 17 - April 18, 2007

Ten beautiful red roses arrived for me today, one for every wonderful year. Today is the tenth anniversary of my first date with John. Up until this art residency we had not been apart for more then a few days. Even though we are thousands of miles apart he is as encouraging and supportive as always. When I call home frustrated with the way my work is going and I tell him of my creative woes and aching muscles he makes me laugh and gives me strength to keep going. As my time here ticks away and I feel like I won't accomplish as much as I had hoped to he reminds me of how great I am doing. John loves that I am an artist and every time that I want to quit and get an ordinary job he gives me a very effective pep talk. Thank you John!

No comments:

Post a Comment