Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 22 - April 23, 2007

At breakfast this morning some of the writers were discussing using a laptop to write and the possibility of losing work if it wasn't adequately backed up or copied. I understand how devastating this possibility can be as I lost 400+ amazing photos of the mural project that Lynn and I did in an Alzheimer's ward a few years ago.

I headed down the lovely path to the studio barn anxious to work on my current painting. As I was dabbing away I became very agitated and upset. I realized how attached I am to what I have done here and started thinking about the risk that I am taking shipping my paintings home. They are much too large to put in a suitcase!

This evening I prepped my invites to the open studio that I will have on Thursday. They are tiny coastal paintings that I will place in each of the fellow's mailboxes. I love how they turned out. I've titled my opening Ebb and Flood.

No comments:

Post a Comment